Adjustments to service for Covid-19
Our Update on Covid-19
The adjustments we have made for staying guests due to Covid-19.
We are all aware the number of reported cases of Coronavirus/ COVID-19 are increasing as it spreads further across the world. The UK is deemed to be a moderate risk at present and we need to be prepared in case this changes.
At Charles Hope our guests health and safety is of the upmost concern to us. With this in mind, below, we highlight the additional measures we are taking at all our apartments and sites.
Food & beverage
• Fruit deliveries have been paused to ensure we reduce any potential spread through handling of food items,
• Biscuits and sugar are now all individually wrapped consumables per item.
Cleaning & hygiene
• The frequency of cleaning has been increased with additional focus on high contact areas such as such as doors and lifts,
• We have also increased the supply of cleaning items at all sites,
• Hand sanitiser is located at reception desks,
• Implementation of a no hand shaking policy for any visitors to site.
• Raising awareness for hygeine and social distancing between guests by placing NHS posters on display for residents and guest to view in communal lifts to encourage regular hand washing,
• Social distancing has been implemented with our staff so we will now only have one team member per site with no physical handover, Housekeeping staff are to be staggered and are instructed to wash hands on entry and exit of each
• Gym, Residents lounge and co-working space closed unit further notice,
• Visitors are not permitted into residential area of building. We will continually monitor the situation and will update our plan as required to adapt to the changing situation to ensure that there is no impact to your everyday activities.
Measures if a guest has Covid-19
Should someone contract COVID-19 they will be required to inform our reception staff either via the app or via by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, which is now monitored 24/7.
The person would be isolated in the apartment with no housekeeping services. Food deliveries and any medical deliveries would be delivered at a specific time and the corridor that the individual is on would be closed at this time to allow safe collection.
Services to assist the guest would all be done remotely and left outside of the apartment at set times. All rubbish and linen items will be removed by staff with protection measures taken. These measures will be reviewed daily. All guests will have information delivered to the apartments directly advising them of any changes within the building.